Previously known as Civilbuild Precast, the company was established in 2000 to produce precast concrete products for major infrastructure projects throughout NSW.
Saunders Civilbuild specialise in providing Pre-cast, pre-stressed concrete bridge components as well as specialised pre-cast concrete panels, headstocks, piers and foundations. Saunders Civilbuild is RTA prequalified to CC (the highest pre-cast prequalification) and registered as an Approved Pre-caster with Queensland Department of Main Roads which enables the company to produce complex Pre-stressed Super T (TRoff) and I girders for long span bridges, as well as the usual PSC Planks and piles.
All Saunders Civilbuild products are manufactured in accordance with our accredited Quality, OHS and Environmental management systems and with a “can do” attitude fostering positive contractual relationships.
With a company background in construction, Saunders Civilbuild specialise in complicated, heavy precast items.
Saunders Civilbuild regularly undertakes project deemed too difficult by many of our competitors.
The Saunders Civilbuild Product Range includes:
- Prestressed bridge planks
- Pre-stressed Super T (TRoff) and I girders
- Specialised Post Tensioned girders and segments
- Prestressed concrete piles – Octagonal and Composite
- Precast concrete piles
- Modular ‘Saunders Civilbuild Fast Cast’ deck units
- Pre-stressed Railway Box girders
- Pre-stressed power poles
- Concrete panels for building & noisewall applications
- Reinforced concrete bridge piers, headstocks, abutments and approach slabs
- Pre-fabricated building units
- Miscellaneous repetitive reinforced concrete items.
Saunders Civilbuild are pre-qualified by the RTA (NSW) to Category CC (ie. complex Precasting) and have been registered as an approved pre-caster with Queensland Department of Main Roads.