Position at Saunders Civilbuild
Bachelor of Civil Engineering
Bachelor of Business
Certificate IV in Customer Management
- Extensive experience involving all aspects of project management from tendering to construction
- Extensive experience involving all aspects of commercial management, including contracts and variations
- Managing the delivery of overseas construction project to meet client expectations and to budget
- Ability to consider appropriate options and solutions to resolve issues;
- Creative thinking to determine the most adequate management solutions to a problem
- Outstanding organisation skills – with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects, tendering and managing the systems within the company to ensure that the priority items are completed first.
- Solid computer skills.
- Transition from junior project engineer to a site engineer of a large-scale company with a large degree of responsibility, including all facets.
- Beyond UTS International Leadership & Development Award
- Construction of several bridges across NSW for the Roads & Maritime Services and Local Governement Authorities.