Position at Saunders Civilbuild
Bachelor of Construction Management (Building) – Class II Honours Division 1
- Extensive experience managing large teams of workers, exceeding 250 employees and all aspects of a business include operational, technical, people management and financial aspects
- Highly successful in improving bottom-line results by driving cultural change and implementing positive people management strategies;
- Proven track record in successful management of multi-million dollar projects;
- Strong commitment and knowledge of Occupational Health, Safety and Environment legislation, systems and procedures and championing best practice in the workplace;
- Exceptional interpersonal and negotiation skills, able to lead, mentor and develop a successful team while maintaining the company and stakeholder interests.
- Successfully delivered as project manager, major boiler outage maintenance contracts at Eraring Power Station for Origin Energy. On time and under budget with 225,000 man hours completed LTI free.
- Successfully delivered a major repair of a vertical 300T failed rotating air heater for AGL Torrens Island (SA) on time, under budget and returned to service without failure.
- Implementing, continuous improvement actions and best practice
- Project Team selection and short term recruitment / employment exceeding 250 employees, at times for only short durations (12-14 weeks)