Position at Saunders Civilbuild
Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
Assoc. Diploma of Engineering (Mechanical)
- 20 years experience in the Civil Construction Industry involving all aspects of business: operational, technical, people management, and financial
- Extensive experience involving all aspects of commercial management, including contracts for terms & conditions;
- Proven track record in successful management of large-scale projects such as the precast manufacture of 1000 planks for Sydney’s WestConnex;
- Ability to consider appropriate options and solutions to resolve issues;
- Creative thinking to determine the most adequate management solutions to a problem
- Outstanding organisation skills – with the ability to effectively manage competing priorities;
- Solid computer skills.
- Transition from junior project engineer to a general manager of a large-scale company with a large degree of responsibility, including all facets. These include engineering, business development, financing, operations, marketing and implementing key leadership skills to ensure the continual success of one company.