Position at Saunders Civilbuild
Bachelor of Civil Engineering Honours Class 1
- Extensive experience involving all aspects of project management from tendering to construction
- Extensive experience involving all aspects of commercial management, including contracts and variations
- Proven track record in successful management of multiple large-scale projects proceeding during the same time period
- Ability to consider appropriate options and solutions to resolve issues;
- Creative thinking to determine the most adequate management solutions to a problem
- Outstanding organisation skills – with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects, tendering and managing the systems within the company to ensure that the priority items are completed first.
- Solid computer skills.
- Transition from junior project engineer to a site engineer of a large-scale company with a large degree of responsibility, including all facets. These include engineering, business development, financing, operations, marketing and implementing key leadership skills to ensure the continual success of one company.